Wedding planning services
When choosing the person that will orchestrate and help you on one of the most important days of your life the crucial thing to take into consideration is that you have to feel comfortable with the person you choose. You will need to spend quite some time with your wedding planner and you will need a professional guide on your decisions as well as a friendly face ready to support you and ready to take the pressure off if you ever will need it. In order to do that I want to get to know you, your personality, your style, your fantasy, and visions of what you imagine your special day to be. I like you to get to know me too, what I do, and how I can help to make your wedding day not only fabulous but also a pleasurable and joyful experience. This is what we do during our first meeting; we sit together, get to know one another, see if it is a good fit.
No two weddings are alike and they shouldn’t be. Every couple is unique and their special day should be too. No matter how big or how small your celebration has to reflect your own personal style. There are essential services that every couple needs to ensure a flawless wedding day and this is included in all my packages. We will discuss what you are looking for in a coordinator and designer and what you need help with. We will talk about your specific needs, expectations, and budget requirement. I will work with you to choose and customize the best package to suit your individual needs.
FULL PLANNING AND DESIGN- $4,397
As you start getting ready, you’re surrounded by the people you love the most. You’re calm, cool and collected.
You don’t have a care in the world…except that you are so excited and happy that TODAY is the day you marry the love of your life.
You’ve been planning for months leading up to this day, and it’s been so much fun! None of it has been a pain or stressful or time-consuming…actually it’s been a pleasure, no…an absolute JOY to plan your wedding. You’re so confident and happy in your wedding day because you know that everything is coming together flawlessly. And, it feels so fabulous knowing that your mom and closest friends are ALSO enjoying this day with you, instead of working tirelessly and missing out on the most splendid moments you experience in the quiet moments you’ll savor for a lifetime.
You have all the right vendors and a full team of amazing professionals behind you, working together to orchestrate the most extraordinary wedding…even beyond your wildest dreams. Because of all this, you are overcome with childlike anticipation to see and experience the most spectacular event that is your wedding day!
You have only done the things that you loved to do and the things that you wanted to do leading up to today. Today is YOUR day…you are beautiful, relaxed, and the best part is that you can actually enjoy the wedding day you’ve wanted for so long with your most favorite person ever.
You do not have a to-do list today. Your only focus is to have the time of your life as you delight in the love that you both share.
Sounds wonderful, right?
You’ve just seen what a dream wedding can be, and because you’re reading this right now, I already know that’s what you want for yourself.
So what now?
Read on to find out how we can make this dream wedding day possible for you…
Our Full-Service Wedding Planning and Design Package mean just that. We will literally do it ALL to make your wedding the dream day you’ve always wanted.
From the very beginning stages of planning through the send-off at the close of your celebration, we work with you to plan and design your wedding. There are no limits to what we can create together.
Here’s a taste of what you will receive with Full-Service Wedding Planning and Design…you customize this package to any of the needs below:
· Up to 16 hours of consultations in person, on the phone, Zoom, and via email.
· Full wedding planning software
· Wedding design infused with creative concepts for your theme, design, and décor.
· Expert consultations and guidance with etiquette and other considerations.
· Detailed, customized budget planner.
· Vendor Selection from only the best and brightest professionals for your style, personality, and budget Schedule vendor appointments around your availability.
· Facilitate all vendor appointments as an impartial party on your behalf.
· Assistance with selections of “save the date” and invitations.
· Assistance with selection of favors.
· Review and negotiate vendor contracts.
· Guest Accommodations.
· Guest and Bridal Party Transportation assistance
· Menu and Beverage Selection and Tastings as needed.
· Ongoing vendor maintenance.
· Develop event enhancements including atmospheric lighting, custom furnishings, and décor.
· Create guest amenities to include welcome bags, favors, and programs.
· Plan closely with your vendors to ensure all aspects of your wedding day will flow smoothly. Maintain deposits and payments to all vendors.
· Honeymoon planning and booking.
· Create a detailed and informative itinerary for the wedding day and surrounding activities.
· Timeline distribution to all vendors prior to the wedding.
· Final Vendor Confirmations.
· Oversee and Manage wedding day installation.
· Rehearsal Coordination and Direction.
· On-site Wedding Day Management, including one assistant (up to 10 hours of consecutive time).
· Coordinate, Manage, and Trouble-shoot on your Wedding Day to create the Fabulous
Wedding of your Dreams.
· Collect and Secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the reception.
· Additional consultations may be added if desired
PARTIAL PLANNING - $2,950
Do you need some help in filling the blank?
Do you need some design ideas and styling for your special day?
Do you want someone to manage your wedding day so that you and your family can be stress-free?
We can help. If you are interested in planning most of your wedding day on your own, but you need some guidance in addition to having someone to manage your wedding day, this package is designed for you. We will be here to aid you in the planning process where you need help, and to step aside when you want to plan on your own.
In this planning guidance and wedding day management package, you will receive all of the following planning elements tailored to your style, personality, and budget!
• Up to eight (8) hours of consultations in person, phone, and via email
• Detailed checklist software
• Custom wedding planning worksheet
• Vendor referral list, tailored to your budget, style, and personality
• Wedding design development
• Arrange and facilitate your vendor appointments
• Final consultation to determine the order of service for your wedding day
• Create detailed and informative timeline/itinerary for wedding day
• Timeline distribution to all vendors at least two weeks prior to the wedding
• Final vendor confirmations/follow-up approximately three weeks prior to the wedding
• Ceremony Rehearsal coordination and direction (up to one and one-half hours)
• Oversee and manage wedding day installation (within limited management time)
• On-site wedding day management, including at least one assistant (8 hours of consecutive time)
• Collect and secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the reception
• Additional consultations may be added, if desire
Do you enjoy planning your wedding on your own but need help managing and coordinate your vendors on your wedding day?
Do you need a professional that will help the bridal party, family, and friends to stay on schedule and that will make sure all the beautiful things you planned for your special day will actually happen as per your timeline? Then this package is for you.
With this package, we will manage your wedding day from start to finish. We will coordinate all of your vendors for the entire wedding day, as well as help you, your family, and all of your guests to enjoy every aspect of the wedding!
Approximately 1 month prior to your wedding, we would meet for a 2 (two) hour consultation (sometimes this appointment takes less time) . We will discuss everything that will happen on your wedding day, built an event timeline, and get all of the contact information and copies of vendor contracts from you.
We request the contracts so that we know what you are paying for and what you expect from each person working your wedding. From that point forward, three weeks before your wedding we would “take over” as far as following up with vendors on all of your wedding details to make sure that all involved know what time to show up and what is going on throughout your special day.
This way you can enjoy the month leading up to your wedding instead of being overwhelmed with so many follow-up phone calls to be made.
In addition, this includes the direction of your wedding rehearsal and having an on-site manager/coordinator and one assistant throughout your wedding day (up to 8 hours).
We will coordinate all vendors and services for your ceremony as well as your reception to keep the flow of the wedding consistent and enjoyable for all. At the end of the evening, we will make sure that all gifts are secured and collect any extra items (programs, favors, cake knives, etc…) so that your parents, family members, and friends do not have to stay around for hours to clean up after the party ends.
In this wedding day management package, you will receive all of the following elements for your wedding needs.
· Final consultation to determine the order of service for your wedding day (up to 2h)
· Detailed and informative timeline/itinerary for wedding day
· Timeline distribution to all vendors at least two weeks prior to the wedding
· Final vendor confirmations/follow-up approximately three weeks prior to the wedding
· Rehearsal coordination and direction (up to one and one-half hours)
· Oversee and manage wedding day installation (within limited management time of 8 hours)
· On-site wedding day management, including one assistant (8 hours of consecutive time)
· Coordinate, manage, and trouble-shoot on your wedding day
· Collect and secure all wedding gifts and keepsakes at the end of the reception
· Additional consultations may be added at our hourly consultation rate